Chief KCS-110B Desk Mount Flat Panel Single Swing LCD Arm
Features of Chief KCS-110:
1. Centris Technology (PATENTED FEATURE): Provides smooth fingertip tilt in all directions
using the screen’s center of gravity. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.
2. Cable Management: Built-in cable management for a clean installation.
3. Clamp option allows mount to be installed from the top of the mounting surface.
4. Multiple mounting options: edge clamp, grommet clamp, grommet thru-bolt.
5. Smooth tilt adjustment and portrait/landscape rotation.
6. Independently adjustable tension at pivot points provides customized control and can be
optimized for touch screens.
7. Clean look with minimal hardware visible from underside of work surface.
8. Easy installation with teardrop hole pattern, ships fully assembled.
9. Portrait and landscape rotation and side-to-side pivot.
10. VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible (interface brackets available for non-
VESA compliant displays)
11. Note: Mounting surface maximum thickness: 3.2" (81 mm), grommet hole size: 0.38"- 3"
Technical Drawing for KCS 110 Desk Mount Flat Panel Single Swing LCD Arm
Description of Chief KCS 110B:
Chief’s KCS110 swings your small flat panel TV, LCD or monitor closer for better viewing, or out of the way for when you need more work surface. (Previously sold as FCS110)
Perfect for home and office installations
2.19" (56 mm)
9.88" (251 mm)
2" (51 mm)
Dimensions (H x W x D):
7.63" x 5.63" x 0.88" (194 x 143 x 22 mm)
40 lbs (18.1 kg)
3.5" (89 mm)
Grommet Hole Size:
0.38" - 3" (10 - 76 mm)
75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm (without extra interface bracket)