Chief KPD-110B Pole Mount Flat Panel Dual LCD Arm Single Monitor
Features of Chief KPD-110:
1. Centris Technology (PATENTED FEATURE): Provides smooth fingertip tilt in all directions
using the screen's center of gravity. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.
2. Advanced Display Mounting: Teardrop hole pattern makes mounting the screen quick and
3. Flexible Installation: Allows installation on pre-existing poles with 1.5 - 2" (38 - 51 mm)
outer diameters. Ships fully assembled.
4. Ultimate Flexibility: Maximum range of motion from low profile to full extension.
5. Cable Management: Easily route cables through predefined pathway inside arms.
6. Portrait and landscape rotation and side-to-side pivot.
7. Friction-adjustable pivot points for customized movement.
8. VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible.
Technical Drawing for Chief KPD 110 Pole Mount Flat Panel Dual LCD Arm
Description of Chief KPD 110B:
The KPD110 easily attaches small flat panel TVs, LCDs and monitors to poles and allows viewing from multiple angles.
Depth from Pole:
2.13" (56 mm)
15.94" (405 mm)
360 degree/180 degree/180 degree
Dimensions (H x W x D):
14.69" x 11.25" x 17.75" (119 x 287 x 435 mm)
40 lbs (18.1 kg)
Pole Outer Diameter Range:
1.5 - 2" (38 - 51 mm)
75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm (without extra interface bracket)