Chief KWD 110B Wall Mount Flat Panel Single Monitor Dual LCD Arm
Features of Chief KWD 110:
1. Centris Technology (PATENTED FEATURE): Provides smooth fingertip tilt in all directions
using the screen's center of gravity. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.
2. Compatible with Office Furniture: Custom OFB office furniture interface brackets available
for most office systems. (OFB brackets sold separately)
3. Advanced Display Mounting: Teardrop hole pattern makes mounting the screen quick and
4. Ultimate Flexibility: Maximum range of motion from low profile to full extension.
5. Cable Management: Easily route cables through predefined pathway inside arms. Built-in
7. Independently adjustable tension at pivot points for customized control.
6. Tension can be optimized for touch screen use.
8. Side-to-side pivot adjustment up to 180 degree depending on installation.
9. VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible (interface brackets available for non-
VESA compliant monitors)
Technical Drawing for Chief KWD-110 Wall Mount
Flat Panel Single Monitor Dual LCD Arm
Description of Chief KWD-110B:
Chief's KWD110 provides a broad range of motion for viewing monitors from multiple angles and folds in close to the wall for a low profile appearance. (Previously sold as FWD110)
2.17" (55 mm)
15.94" (405 mm)
Pivot (wall plate):
Pivot (arm connection):
Dimensions (H x W x D):
8.18" x 12.18" x 2.15" (208 x 309 x 55 mm)
40 lbs (18.1 kg)
Wood Stud, Brick, Concrete
75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm (without extra interface bracket)