Chief KPV-110B Pole Mount Flat Panel Height Adjustable LCD Arm
Features of Chief KPV-110:
1. Centris Technology (PATENTED FEATURE): Provides smooth fingertip tilt in all directions
using the screen's center of gravity. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.
2. Advanced Display Mounting: Teardrop hole pattern makes mounting the screen quick and
3. Flexible Installation: Allows installation on pre-existing poles with 1.5 - 2" (38 - 51 mm)
outer diameters. Ships fully assembled.
4. Cable Management: Easy cable management through predefined pathway inside arms.
5. More than 13" (330 mm) of dynamic height adjustment allows you to easily move the
screen to different viewing heights.
6. Portrait and landscape rotation and side-to-side pivot.
7. Friction-adjustable pivot points for customized movement.
8. VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible.
Technical Drawing for Chief KPV 110 Pole Mount
Height Adjustable Flat Panel Single LCD Arm
Description of Chief KPV 110B:
The KPV110 easily attaches small flat panel TVs, LCDs and monitors to poles and allows viewing from multiple angles.
Depth from Pole:
2.13" (56 mm)
13" (330 mm)
13.25" (337 mm)
360 degree/180 degree/180 degree
25 lbs (11.3 kg)
Pole Outer Diameter Range:
1.5 - 2" (38 - 51 mm)
75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm (without extra interface bracket)