Secure Double Lockdown Plate for Laptop 11x10"
Secure Double Lockdown Plate for laptop 13x15"
Secure Laptop Double Lockdown Plate for laptop 16x18"
AnchorPad’s Low Profile Double Plate Security System provides a maximum level of security by "locking" equipment to the work surface. When used with an arm mount, the plate is secured with tamper proof screws that have a unique driver head. These screws can only be removed with the driver we provide with the security system. Constructed of 16-guage steel and adhered to the work surface by high-strength adhesive foam, the plate system provides 20,000-lbs of pull force. The low profile design keeps its visibility to a minimum while ensuring the security of your device. All plate systems include our Self-Removal System, which allows for the removal of the plate from the work surface without causing any damage to the furniture.
- The Double Plate Lockdown Security System is chosen based on the foot-print configuration of the machine to be protected
- Double Plate Systems come with an adapter plate which expands mounting options for machines with difficult bottom configurations
- Built-in VESA standard hole pattern: 75 and 100
- Very high security solution at modest cost
- Adapts to a wide variety of office equipment
- Simple to install with no tools required
- Computer easily snaps in and out for authorized user
- Provides bottom air circulation/cooling for extended machine life
- Built-in self-removal feature allows an authorized user to easily remove the entire installation with no damage to the surface
- Double plate lockdown system includes all components to secure one device to a flat surface
- Requires permanent adhesive bonding of attaching hardware to the computer/machine foot-print
- Direct Adhesive Security delivers up to 20,000-lbs anchoring strength
Lockdown Plate Components
A – 1 11-in x 10-in base plate with high-strength adhesive foam
B – 1 adapter plate
C – 4 adapter feet, rectangular
D – 1 glue pack (3-gm tube of glue, cleaning pad, sandpaper square)
E – 2 keys
F – 2 wafer locks
G – 1 lockblock
H – 2 weldnuts
I – 4 couplings
J – 4 screws
K – 1 self-removal kit
DisclaimerSecure Plate Lockdown Arms associated parts are designed only as theft deterrents, not theft-proof. Ergodirect.com in no event will be held liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this product.
by BRIAN W, South Carolina