Kinesis KB800PB-us-20 is perfect for individuals requiring greater separation than the 9 inches that is provided by the standard Freestyle Solo. This version of the Freestyle 2 provides up to 20 inches of separation between each keying module.
- Sleek low profile: minimal height, effectively creates negative slope and reduces extension.
- Ideal for both office and travel use.
- Narrow foot print for comfortable mousing and keying.
- Separate and adjustable left/right keying modules.
- Low-force key switches.
- Embedded 10 key.
- Familiar key layout provides for minimal adaptation time.
- Driverless hot keys for commonly used mouse actions (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Page Fwd, Page Bk, and Web Home).
- Up to 20 inches of complete separation between the left and right keying modules. Ideal for positioning a 10-keypad, trackball, or touchpad in the space between each module.
- Adjusts for both shoulder width, arm and wrist angle.
- Both modules can be attached with the included Pivot Tether while still allowing an infinite amount of splay.
- Key switch - Peak force: 44 grams; Activation force: 35 grams; Travel distance: 3.9 mm; Switch type: Rubber dome, membrane.
Width of 20" version
Min: 15.375"; Max: 37.75"
Distance between F and J Keys: Min: 3.5"; Max: 25.75"
7.125", palm supports installed: 10"
USB Cable Length
- Requires available USB port
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Sun and Linux
- Compatible with PC, and Linux systems - Hot Keys for Sun, Linux, remote access, and terminal emulation: Hot keys on the PC Freestyle are designed for Windows and may not be supported by Linux, Sun, Macintosh systems or by some browsers. Some hot keys will not work if you are using terminal emulation or remote access
- The Ultra-slim design of the Freestyle2 makes it ideal for both office and travel use.
- Perfect for individuals requiring greater separation than what is provided by other ergonomic keyboards.
- The best choice for companies that want to standardize on one keyboard for all but the most extreme ergonomic requirements. The Freestyle2 serves as an enhanced traditional compact keyboard but offers users the additional ability to splay and separate the two keying modules. Coupled with the user convertible configurations possible with the optional accessory kits, the Freestyle family offers the most configurations of any ergonomic keyboard, and at a very affordable price.
- A great option for users that want to place a trackball, touchpad or a separate 10-key between the two modules.
- Integrates well with Contour Design's RollerMouse.
Product Options/AccessoriesAC820-blk Freestyle2 VIP3 Accessory $40.00 AC806PS-blk Freestyle2 Palm Supports $37.95 AC210USB-blk Low-Force Numeric Keypad $59.95 AC730-blk Freestyle V3 Accessory $37.95 AC700PP-blk Replacement palm pads $29.95 AC740-blk Freestyle Ascent Accessory $199.00 AC800HPB-us Freestyle2 Keypad for PC $45.66
Frequently Asked Questions
|Warranty||Two year limited warranty|
|Depth||7.125 inches; palm supports installed: 10 in|
|Maximum height||0.875 in|
|USB Cable Length||6 feet|
|Shipping Weight||3 lbs|