- Use with monitors that do not have 75 × 75 or 100 × 100 mm VESA mounting plates
- Use with all Workrite monitor arms
- Fits monitors with actual size from 11.5"-16.25" tall and 18.5"-26" wide
- Bracket weight of 4.5 lbs. should be added to monitor weight when selecting compatible monitor arm
- Maximum bezel thickness at edges of monitor cannot exceed 1.75"
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the maximum weight this mount can carry? We're looking to buy a 13lb monitor, and we're wondering if the mount can support it. Answer: The maximum weight for a mount to carry is determined by the Monitor Arm. Do you currently have an arm that can attach to the Workrite NVM-1-B Non-VESA Mount Bracket? Every arm has a weight capacity and if you subtract the weight of the bracket (5lbs) from that, you can determine the maximum possible weight of the monitor.
Question: Will this mount work with a Samsung XL2370 product dimensions 22.5" x 14.4" x 1.9"? Answer: Yes, it will. The only other aspect that needs to be double checked is the "bezel thickness at the edge of the monitor," which cannot exceed 1 3/4".
|Monitor Size||From 11½"-16¼" tall and 18½"-26" wide|