|UB-188-25||Black UltraThin Corner Adjustable Keyboard Platform with Jel|
|CB-188-25||Black Classic Corner Adjustable Keyboard Platform with Jel|
Compact keyboard and mouse platform with rounded corners and continuous palm support.
Includes the Optimizer Keyboard Platform Enhancement: The optimizer incorporates many of the unique features found in our best selling Banana-Board keyboard platform and is included with this platform at no additional charge.
For Right or Left Handed Users: Mouse area can be configured on the right or left of the platform.
Split-pads Provide Versatility: Split-Pad models have separate keyboard and mouse palm supports that can be removed.
Custom Widths Available: Your custom width can be special ordered.
Fits the Following Worksurfaces
- Diagonal corners 12" or wider
- 90 degree (converted to diagonal with 179ACD)
In-line Mousing: The Corner Platform features in-line mousing, which is appropriate for users with longer reach or those who want an ambidextrous mousing platform.
Neutral wrist position is the key to comfort: All palm supports are upholstered with LeatheRite, providing the feel of soft glove leather and the durability of synthetic fiber. Its hypoallergenic, breathable micro porous structure dissipates heat in warm weather and retains it in cold weather. For superior palm support and comfort, choose our JelRite palm supports with a thermal reactive memory foam that minimizes pressure against the palm.
Thoughtful Features: On all platforms, our palm supports are easily removable to meet the user’s unique requirements. All Ultra-Thin platforms have the Optimizer, an integrated keyboard cord management feature, along with a built-in document holder and mouse cord retainer.
Durable Platform: Our ¼" Ultra-Thin phenolic minimizes the distance between the forearm and thigh, providing a greater range of ergonomic fit. For value driven applications, our classic 5/8" melamine platform.
- Ideal for corners with limited space
- Available in Classic or UltraThin
- Available in black
- Includes Optimizer document holder and cable management system
- Fits curved corner over 12", diagonal corner over 12" and 90 degree corner with adapter
- Ultra-thin phenolic or .625″ thick classic melamine
- Easily accommodates left or right handed users
- Removable memory foam palm support
- Platform requires radius or diagonal of 17″ or more for proper installation and use
Option 1: Color
Option 2: Material
Classic: 5/8" thick particleboard with melamine cover.
Ultra Thin: 1/4" Phenolic platform is very light and extremely tough, it doesn't break and it doesn't change color. All Ultra-Thin platforms have the Optimizer, and integrated keyboard cord management feature, along with a built-in document holder and mouse cord retainer.
Ultra Thin platform features Optimizer document holder and cable management system.
Option 3: Arm Type
Pinnacle 2 Arm - Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm - Pinnacle AD Arm - Budget Arm - Locking Lever Arm
Option 4: Wrist Rest
Jel inside Synthetic Leather "Jel-LetherRite"
WorkRite 128 Wrist Rest: Palm support for use with existing keyboard trays and roll-out keyboard drawers. For use with roll-out keyboard drawers and other applications.
Option 5: Swivel Plate
Swivel Plate 2179-SP: The swivel plate allows you to swivel your keyboard tray horizontally independent from the arm.
Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45 degree for special mounting requirements.
- Easy to Install
- Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
- Weight 3 lbs
Option 6: Mounting Spacer
- Mounting Spacer (1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer is required only when the edge of your desk is thicker than the rest of the worksurface.
- Used to attach adjustable arm tracks when edge is thicker than worksurface.
- You can add spacer to make a flat surface under the desktop from front to back in order to install the Adjustable Arm.
- Available in 16" and 21" lengths (please specify).
a = 16" or 21"
b = 11 - 3/4"
Option 7: Corner Solution
- Dimensions: 12" W x 1 3/4" H.
- Adjusts to fit 1" to 2" thick work surfaces.
- Clamping design eliminates spacers.
- Converts 90 degree to useable work area.
- Weight: 3 Lbs.
- Color: Black
- a = 17.5" ... b = 9.25" ... c = 1.5"
- Move operator closer to work surface
- Designed specifically to fit model # 321 with Pinnacle 2 Arm. Also work with the following platform models: 187,188,487,488
- Converts 90 degree corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to useable work area
- Weight: 4 Lbs
- Color: Black/Gary
Option 8: Track Length
- Desk has more than 22" clear space under desktop, front to back
- Less than 22" and more than 17" clearance under desktop, front to back
- Desk has less than 17" clear space under desktop, front to back
Option 9: Positive Tilt Lock
It is a pin that is inserted in the arm to prevent the tilt from going to positive. It restricts the adjustable arms going to negative tilt range from -6 to -15 degrees.
|Model||UB188-25, CB188-25, UB188-26, CB188-26|
|Part Number||UB188-25 or CB188-25|