- Multipurpose steel utility cart perfect for use with audio/video equipment and more
- Roll formed shelves with powder coat paint finish
- Tables are robotically-welded for stability, with easy-access cable holes to keep the cart clean, organized and safe
- Measures 24" W x 18" D x 42" H with adjustable height from 24" to 42" in 2" increments
- Keyboard tray measures: 18.75" W x 11.75" D
- 0.25" retaining lip borders flat shelves
- Locking cabinet made from durable 20-gauge steel with inner dimensions of 24" W x 17.5" D x 16.625" H, featuring reinforced locking doors with full length piano hinges
- Rolling cart with four 4" silent roll, full swivel ball bearing casters, two with locking brake
- Three-outlet, 15' UL and CSA listed electrical assembly with cord plug snap
- Includes safety mats
- Assembly required
- Made in the USA
|Keyboard Tray Dimensions||8.75" W x 11.75" D|
|Dimensions||24" W x 18" D x 42" H with adjustable height from 24" to 42" in 2" increments|
|Product Type||AV Carts|
Be the first to review this product
Coverage for the life of each product. Luxor products are covered by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects and workmanship. Any product that is defective in either materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion. This warranty does not cover damage in transit or any modification to the product by the customer. This warranty is for the life of the product provided the product is used for its intended purpose and used with weight loads not exceeding those recommended. This warranty does not cover any problems which result from improper set-up, unauthorized modification, normal wear and tear, abuse, or environmental damages including fire, hurricane or floods.
Rental Applications: Since rental applications do not fall under the category of normal usage, Luxor will be unable to provide the Lifetime Warranty on units used for rental applications. We will, however, make parts and/or entire units available at a special purchase price upon request.
Whiteboards: All Whiteboards are covered by a 10-year warranty.
Limitations: Regardless of how carefully you use or care for your product, it will eventually show age and wear, and coverage does not include expected age and wear of products. Neither the consequential costs of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of our product malfunctioning, nor incidental loss of time, loss of use, etc. damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Other limitations may apply depending on the model purchased. Inquire with your sales representative for details.