Returned Product: Ergotron 45-245-026 LX Dual Side-by-Side Arm
Please note: Larger displays ( 23" - 27" ) cannot be positioned in a stacking orientation. They can only be placed side by side.
Ergotron 45-245-026 allows you to position dual monitors side by side for increased productivity. It also lifts the monitors above the desktop creating valuable desk space.
Durable steel and polished aluminum construction. Create a fully adjustable side-by-side monitor configuration that lifts both LCD screens up to where they’re easier to see while reclaiming valuable worksurface. Reposition your LCDs with just a touch. Up. Down. Forward. Back. The LX provides unparalleled range of motion. Save time by using multiple applications at once - eliminate toggling back and forth between documents and programs.
|Up to 27"||
|Description||LX Dual Monitor Arm, Side-by-Side (polished aluminum)|
|Laptop Tray||Can be configured to hold a laptop instead of an LCD display; also order the LX Notebook Tray (50-193-200)|
|Quality Tested||10,000-cycle test applied to lift mechanism, ensuring years of trouble-free height adjustment|
|Improved LX Arm Features & Benefits||
|Larger Displays||Larger displays (e.g. 23" to 27" screen sizes) cannot be positioned in a stacked orientation; larger displays can only be placed side by side|
|Weight Capacity||Individual monitor weight = 5–20 lbs (2.3–9.1 kg); maximum combined weight = 40 lbs (18.1 kg)|
|Mounting Standards||VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)|
|Desk Clamp||Attaches to edge up to 2.6" (66 mm) thick; grommet mount attaches through hole 5/16" to 2" (7–51 mm) wide and up to 3" (80 mm) thick|
|Product Weight||13.9 lbs (6.3 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||19.25" x 17.75" x 6.25" (49 x 45 x 16 cm)|
|Shipping Weight||17.3 lbs (7.9 kg)|
|Warranty||Ten (10) years|
- Position LCD screens for maximum ergonomic comfort with unparalleled range of motion
- Promotes wellness in any work area.
- Free up your desktop to increase your workspace.
- 13-inch (33 cm) height range meets the ergonomic needs of more than nine out of ten adults
- Extends LCDs out up to 25" (64 cm) with an adjustment range of 18" (46 cm), push your displays out of the way when not in use
- Experience productivity gains. Check out our Multi-Display Payback Calculator -determine the cost benefit associated with adding a second display
- Open and view multiple applications and documents, eliminating the need to toggle between applications.
- Easily turn one or both screens from landscape mode to portrait mode - view entire pages without scrolling
- Embedded with patented motion technology, these arms enable light-touch adjustments without any knobs or levers
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Easy to use - simple installation and effortless operation
- Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test, which ensures years of trouble-free height adjustment
- Patented Constant Force lift-and-pivot motion technology
|Maximum Monitor Size||27"|
- 1 stars 0
- 2 stars 0
- 3 stars 0
- 4 stars 0
- 5 stars 0