1. The Adesso Easy Cat Touchpadmakes it easier than ever to control your computer. To perform basic mouse functions, simply glide your finger over the smooth surface of the Easy Cat to point, then tap on the pad or press on the buttons to click.
2. Tap Zones:Both "left" and "right" click functions can be activated by tapping on designated areas of the pad. It's easy to detect the "right" click area of the pad thanks to the subtle change of pad texture and color.
3. Drag, Draw and Highlight:Double-tap and hold your finger on the pad, or hold the left button as your finger glides to grab, drag, and highlight any item on-screen.
4.Scroll:Quickly activate vertical scrolling by gliding a finger along the touchpad edge.
5. GlideExtend:Edge-extending features make it easy to keep moving the cursor after you've run into the touchpad's edge. Virtual buttons, sounds, speed, sensitivity and orientation settings can be customized via Cirque's driver
Description of Adesso GP-160UB:
Why push a mouse when you can just point? Adesso's Easy Cat with Glidepoint Technology makes it easier than ever to control your PC. Simply glide your finger over the smooth surface of the pad and gently tap on the pad or click the buttons to perform all cursor movement functions. Plus, the Easy Cat's solid-state design means no inconvenient breakdowns and no moving parts to clean.
IBM PC-compatible computer
Apple Macintosh USB port
Mac 0S 8.5 - X *
* Optional programmable surface features require third-party driver, e.g. USB Overdrive shareware.
Device Area: 2.7 x 3.4 x 0.5 inches Touch Area: 2.38 x 1.75 inches
2 mechanical buttons
2 tap zones
No contact pressure required
Sensitivity adjustable with driver
7.0" x 5.25" x 2.25"
Frequently Asked Questions
qDoes this Touchpad work with Windows 7?
Yes, it works with Windows 7.
(0 out of 0)
Share your thoughts with customers:
GP-160UB 2 Button Glidepoint Touchpad (USB)
Adesso GP-160UB Easy Cat 2 Button Glidepoint Touchpad with USB