Chief KPD-110B Pole Mount Flat Panel Dual LCD Arm Single Monitor
Features of Chief KPD-110:
1. Centris Technology (PATENTED FEATURE): Provides smooth fingertip tilt in all directions
using the screen's center of gravity. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.
2. Advanced Display Mounting: Teardrop hole pattern makes mounting the screen quick and
3. Flexible Installation: Allows installation on pre-existing poles with 1.5 - 2" (38 - 51 mm)
outer diameters. Ships fully assembled.
4. Ultimate Flexibility: Maximum range of motion from low profile to full extension.
5. Cable Management: Easily route cables through predefined pathway inside arms.
6. Portrait and landscape rotation and side-to-side pivot.
7. Friction-adjustable pivot points for customized movement.
8. VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible.
Technical Drawing for Chief KPD 110 Pole Mount Flat Panel Dual LCD Arm
Description of Chief KPD 110B:
The KPD110 easily attaches small flat panel TVs, LCDs and monitors to poles and allows viewing from multiple angles.
Depth from Pole:
2.13" (56 mm)
15.94" (405 mm)
360 degree/180 degree/180 degree
Dimensions (H x W x D):
14.69" x 11.25" x 17.75" (119 x 287 x 435 mm)
40 lbs (18.1 kg)
Pole Outer Diameter Range:
1.5 - 2" (38 - 51 mm)
75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm (without extra interface bracket)
Powered by electric motor, this desk will go up or down with the press of a button.
Pneumatic mechanism moves the desk up and down by pressing a handle till you reach the perfect height.
Crank desk adjusts desk height up or down by turning crank handle clockwise or counter clockwise.
Pinset desk moves in incremental heights of 1" by adjusting pins. Suitable only when an occasional change in seat height is needed.