WorkRite 2120 Clip-On Mouse Support
Designed to add mouse area palm support to the following platforms:
|2180SN||Microsoft (R) Natural Banana-Board|
|2110RLN||Microsoft (R) Natural Mouse-Under|
Easily clips on for use and off for storage.
Available only for Ultra-Thin
List Price LeatheRite: $21
JelRite: add $6
a = 6"
b = 2"
Keyboard Tray fits all typical workstations
Step 1: Choose your Color
Step 2: Choose your Material
Classic: 5/8" thick particleboard with melamine cover.
Ultra Thin: 1/4" Phenolic platform is very light and extremely tough, it doesn't break and it doesn't change color. All Ultra-Thin platforms have the Optimizer, and integrated keyboard cord management feature, along with a built-in document holder and mouse cord retainer.
Ultra Thin platform features Optimizer document holder and cable management system.
Step 3: Choose your Adjustable Arm Type
Pinnacle 2 Arm - Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm - Paramount Arm - Budget Arm - Locking Lever Arm
Step 4: Choose your Wrist Rest
Synthetic Leather with Foam inside
Synthetic Leather with Jel inside
WorkRite 128 Wrist Rest
Palm support for use with existing keyboard trays and roll-out keyboard drawers. For use with roll-out keyboard drawers and other applications.
Step 5: Choose your Swivel Plate
Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45° for special mounting requirements.
- Easy to Install
- Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
|2179 -SP||Swivel Plate||3 Lbs.|
Step 6: Choose your Mounting Spacer
- Required only when the edge is thicker than the rest of the worksuface.
- Available in 16" and 21" lengths (please specify).
- Mounting Spacer (1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (2" Thickness)
Step 7: Choose your Adjustable Corner
- Dimensions: 12" W x 1 3/4" H.
- Adjusts to fit 1" to 2" thick work surfaces.
- Clamping design eliminates spacers.
- Converts 90 degree to useable work area.
- Weight: 3 Lbs.
- Color: Black
- a = 17.5" ... b = 9.25" ... c = 1.5"
- Move operator closer to work surface
- Designed specifically to fit model # 321 with Pinnacle 2 Arm. Also work with the following platform models: 187,188,487,488
- Converts 90 degree corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to useable work area
- Weight: 4 Lbs
- Color: Black/Gary