WorkRite UB2110D-25 Dual Mouse Keyboard Platform
“Build your own system, base starts as keyboard tray only”. Dual Mouse Keyboard Tray.
|UB-2110D-25||Black UltraThin Dual Mouse Adjustable Keyboard Tray with Jel|
Dual Swivel-Out Platforms for Maximum Comfort: This keyboard system features our Advantage-Dual platform with two swivel-out mouse surfaces and our Pinnacle 2 Value Arm. Dual mouse platforms enable users to alternate mouse positions, reducing muscle strain. The efficient design of the mouse platforms reduce the incidence of lifting and repositioning the mouse, a factor in repetitive stress injuries.
Adjustability: Equipped with a Pinnacle 2 Value adjustable keyboard arm with
- No-knob, no-lever height adjustment
- Dual adjustable lift-assist springs provide optimal balance and smooth movement
Adaptable: The ¼" Ultra-Thin phenolic platform minimizes the distance between the forearm and thigh, providing a greater range of ergonomic fit. The Advantage Dual keyboard platform also features the Optimizer with built-in document holder and cord manager.
Functional: The Advantage - Dual System is adaptable to fit virtually all workstation shape and size requirements.
Durability: The Advantage - Dual System meets or exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA standards for performance, durability, and cycle testing, and is backed by Workrite’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dual Mouse Keyboard Platform
- Dual swivel-out mouse platforms store under keyboard when not in use
- Mouse-trap keeps mouse in place
- Mouse platforms slide to adjust to Mouse-Forward position for improved comfort
- Ultra-thin phenolic platform includes our Optimizer document holder and cable management system and removable memory foam palm support
- Two swivel out mouse platforms provide mouse-forward positioning and store under keyboard tray when not in use
- Dual mouse platforms enable instantaneous conversion for left or right handed usersool
- Platform requires at least 18″ radius or 17″ diagonal for proper installation or use
- Available in black
- Mouse platform palm support sold separately
- Pinnacle 2 Arm with 17" or 22" low profile ball bearing track
- Height range: flush to 6" below the worksurface
- Tilt range: -15 degree to +10 degree
- 360 degree swivel - easy positioning and storage
- No-knob, no-lever Lift-N-Lock
- Maximum knee clearance
- All Advantage-Dual Systems exceed LEED requirement MR4.2 (20% recycled content) and may be eligible for up to 2 points
- Ultra-Thin platform surface made from GREENGUARD certified materials
Option 3: Wrist Rest
Jel inside Synthetic Leather "Jel-LetherRite"
WorkRite 128 Wrist Rest: Palm support for use with existing keyboard trays and roll-out keyboard drawers. For use with roll-out keyboard drawers and other applications.
Option 4: Clip-On Mouse Support
Easily clips on and off for storage
Clip On Mouse Support Model 2120
- Supports Wrist for Ergonomic Mousing
- Adds mouse area palm support to the following products
- Banana-Board REVO Platforms Mouse-Under Platforms 180S Platforms
- Easy to Attach
- Easily clips on and off for storage
Option 5: Swivel Plate
Swivel Plate 2179-SP: The swivel plate allows you to swivel your keyboard tray horizontally independent from the arm.
Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45 degree for special mounting requirements.
- Easy to Install
- Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
- Weight 3 lbs
Option 6: Mounting Spacer
- Mounting Spacer (1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer is required only when the edge of your desk is thicker than the rest of the worksurface.
- Used to attach adjustable arm tracks when edge is thicker than worksurface.
- You can add spacer to make a flat surface under the desktop from front to back in order to install the Adjustable Arm.
- Available in 16" and 21" lengths (please specify).
Option 7: Corner Solution
- Dimensions: 12" W x 1 3/4" H.
- Adjusts to fit 1" to 2" thick work surfaces.
- Clamping design eliminates spacers.
- Converts 90 degree to useable work area.
- Weight: 3 Lbs.
- Color: Black
- a = 17.5" ... b = 9.25" ... c = 1.5"
- Move operator closer to work surface
- Designed specifically to fit model # 321 with Pinnacle 2 Arm. Also work with the following platform models: 187,188,487,488
- Converts 90 degree corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to useable work area
- Weight: 4 Lbs
- Color: Black/Gary
Option 8: Track Length
- Desk has more than 22" clear space under desktop, front to back
- Less than 22" and more than 17" clearance under desktop, front to back
- Desk has less than 17" clear space under desktop, front to back
Option 9: Positive Tilt Lock
It is a pin that is inserted in the arm to prevent the tilt from going to positive. It restricts the adjustable arms going to negative tilt range from -6 to -15 degrees.
- 1 stars 0
- 2 stars 0
- 3 stars 0
- 4 stars 0
- 5 stars 0
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser that the products it manufactures are free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants each product in this catalog to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product in its original installation. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, any product, part or component which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Sierra HX Height Adjustable Workcenter components - Limited Lifetime
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet.
All of the following exceptions to the limited lifetime warranty apply:
Fundamentals Electric Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 10 years
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet
Essentia Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet
Laminated worksurfaces and modesty panels - 5 years
Sierra HXL Crank Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Including crank mechanisms
Cascade Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Including counter-balance mechanisms
Line of Sight electrical components and manual lifts - 5 years
Line of Sight frames and metal desk parts - 5 years
Monitor supports and mounts - 10 years
Solace Clamp-on sit-stand products - 5 years
Solace Desktop sit-stand products - 2 years
LED and florescent lighting fixtures - 5 years
Lighting transformers and fluorescent ballasts - 1 year
Tranquility Wool & PET Felt panels and mounts - 5 years
Tranquility Poly Panels - 2 years
Fabrics, modesty panels, custom products and special order items - 2 years
Mousing surfaces and Slide Guide - 1 year