|UB-2110D-25||Black UltraThin Dual Mouse Adjustable Keyboard Tray with Jel|
Dual Swivel-Out Platforms for Maximum Comfort: This keyboard system features our Advantage-Dual platform with two swivel-out mouse surfaces and our Pinnacle 2 Value Arm. Dual mouse platforms enable users to alternate mouse positions, reducing muscle strain. The efficient design of the mouse platforms reduce the incidence of lifting and repositioning the mouse, a factor in repetitive stress injuries.
Adjustability: Equipped with a Pinnacle 2 Value adjustable keyboard arm with
- No-knob, no-lever height adjustment
- Dual adjustable lift-assist springs provide optimal balance and smooth movement
Adaptable: The ¼" Ultra-Thin phenolic platform minimizes the distance between the forearm and thigh, providing a greater range of ergonomic fit. The Advantage Dual keyboard platform also features the Optimizer with built-in document holder and cord manager.
Functional: The Advantage - Dual System is adaptable to fit virtually all workstation shape and size requirements.
Durability: The Advantage - Dual System meets or exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA standards for performance, durability, and cycle testing, and is backed by Workrite’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dual Mouse Keyboard Platform
- Dual swivel-out mouse platforms store under keyboard when not in use
- Mouse-trap keeps mouse in place
- Mouse platforms slide to adjust to Mouse-Forward position for improved comfort
- Ultra-thin phenolic platform includes our Optimizer document holder and cable management system and removable memory foam palm support
- Two swivel out mouse platforms provide mouse-forward positioning and store under keyboard tray when not in use
- Dual mouse platforms enable instantaneous conversion for left or right handed usersool
- Platform requires at least 18″ radius or 17″ diagonal for proper installation or use
- Available in black
- Mouse platform palm support sold separately
- Pinnacle 2 Arm with 17" or 22" low profile ball bearing track
- Height range: flush to 6" below the worksurface
- Tilt range: -15 degree to +10 degree
- 360 degree swivel - easy positioning and storage
- No-knob, no-lever Lift-N-Lock
- Maximum knee clearance
- All Advantage-Dual Systems exceed LEED requirement MR4.2 (20% recycled content) and may be eligible for up to 2 points
- Ultra-Thin platform surface made from GREENGUARD certified materials
Option 1: Color
Option 2: Arm Type
Pinnacle 2 Arm - Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm - Pinnacle AD Arm - Budget Arm - Locking Lever Arm
Pinnacle 2 Arm
22" Track (recommended track length)
Pinnacle 2 Arm (Short Track)
17" Track (short track)
Pinnacle Arm 2 Extended
Longer Arm for corner area
Pinnacle Budget Arm
22" or 17" Budget Arm
Pinnacle AD Arm
Above Desk Range
Option 3: Wrist Rest
Jel inside Synthetic Leather "Jel-LetherRite"
WorkRite 128 Wrist Rest: Palm support for use with existing keyboard trays and roll-out keyboard drawers. For use with roll-out keyboard drawers and other applications.
Option 4: Clip-On Mouse Support
Easily clips on and off for storage
Clip On Mouse Support Model 2120
- Supports Wrist for Ergonomic Mousing
- Adds mouse area palm support to the following products
- Banana-Board REVO Platforms Mouse-Under Platforms 180S Platforms
- Easy to Attach
- Easily clips on and off for storage
Option 5: Swivel Plate
Swivel Plate 2179-SP: The swivel plate allows you to swivel your keyboard tray horizontally independent from the arm.
Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45 degree for special mounting requirements.
- Easy to Install
- Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
- Weight 3 lbs
Option 6: Mounting Spacer
- Mounting Spacer (1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer is required only when the edge of your desk is thicker than the rest of the worksurface.
- Used to attach adjustable arm tracks when edge is thicker than worksurface.
- You can add spacer to make a flat surface under the desktop from front to back in order to install the Adjustable Arm.
- Available in 16" and 21" lengths (please specify).
Option 7: Corner Solution
- Dimensions: 12" W x 1 3/4" H.
- Adjusts to fit 1" to 2" thick work surfaces.
- Clamping design eliminates spacers.
- Converts 90 degree to useable work area.
- Weight: 3 Lbs.
- Color: Black
- a = 17.5" ... b = 9.25" ... c = 1.5"
- Move operator closer to work surface
- Designed specifically to fit model # 321 with Pinnacle 2 Arm. Also work with the following platform models: 187,188,487,488
- Converts 90 degree corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to useable work area
- Weight: 4 Lbs
- Color: Black/Gary
Option 8: Track Length
- Desk has more than 22" clear space under desktop, front to back
- Less than 22" and more than 17" clearance under desktop, front to back
- Desk has less than 17" clear space under desktop, front to back
Option 9: Positive Tilt Lock
It is a pin that is inserted in the arm to prevent the tilt from going to positive. It restricts the adjustable arms going to negative tilt range from -6 to -15 degrees.
Product Options/AccessoriesWorkrite BMK-1-B or BMK-2-B Bench Mount Kit $80.00 $57.00