Logitech M510 Wireless Laser Mouse - 910-001822
Logitech 910-001822 is a full-size, wireless laser mouse with more comfort and extra controls so you can do more, more easily. With its contoured shape, soft rubber grips and handy controls, this wireless mouse M510 delivers the comfort and control you need to do more.
- Contoured design - Designed to keep either hand happy. Soft side grips and a comfortable shape - so you’ll feel good, even after long hours of use. A nice grip: The full-size, contoured design and soft side grips keep your hand happy and in control.
- Take a shortcut - You can do more, faster with Back/Forward buttons and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom.
- It is got juice - You might just forget this mouse runs on batteries with its hassle-free two-year battery life.
- Connect with ease - You pop the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver in your notebook and leave it there. You can even add more devices. Plug it. Forget it. Add to it.
- Back/Forward buttons - Moving quickly through documents or browsing your favorite Web sites is a breeze, especially for right-handers - with buttons conveniently located under your thumb.
- Side-to-side scrolling plus zoom - The power is in your hands. You can scroll side-to-side in documents or zoom in and out of photos and spreadsheets with a flick of your finger.
- Programmable controls - You can configure the controls to make them to do exactly what you want like switching applications, opening browser windows or jump to full screen while watching videos.
- Two-year battery life - It practically eliminates battery hassles. An On/Off switch and smart sleep mode extend battery life, while an indicator light eliminates surprise.
- Logitech Unifying receiver - The tiny receiver stays in your laptop. Plus, you can easily add a compatible wireless mouse or keyboard - without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
- Laser tracking - Laser precision means you’ll enjoy smoother tracking on just about any surface.
|Compatible||Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 and Mac OS x 10.4 or later|
|Warranty||3 year limited hardware|
- 1 stars 0
- 2 stars 0
- 3 stars 0
- 4 stars 0
- 5 stars 1
by Kodo Nosaki, Carson, California, USA, Sep 17, 2021
Some years back, I bought my first Logitech M510 Wireless Laser Mouse, 'cause there were those two add'l side buttons. It wasn't until much more recently, that their permanent functions were validated by me, for my computing needs. Yours can be different from mine. Logitech has provided a substantial list of other functions that may be assigned. The front side button displays my Windows Desktop #2 and the rear side button displays my Windows Desktop #1. I just bought my third Logitech M510 Wireless Laser Mouse, as a spare. My right hand enjoys using the M510 mouse, and in spite of its non symmetry, a wee bit of training has made my left hand proficient in operating the M510 side buttons with its 4th finger. Its longer topside, provides a comfortable resting surface for the palm of my hands, while not engaging either left or right buttons. It's price, which is not much higher, than Logitech's mice having only three buttons, seems to fit the bill.