Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse
Advanced ergonomic design - Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is built on advanced ergonomic principles, with a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position, and a cushioned palm rest to provide wrist support. The domed keyboard shape works to reduce and correct wrist pronation that can cause pain and limited mobility.
True comfort for lasting productivity - Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is designed for productivity, with an eye on ergonomic excellence. By providing a relaxed, comfortable computing experience, it enables you to work without the stress, strain, and discomfort of other keyboards and mice you may have used in the past.
It’s all in the angles - The natural arc keyboard layout follows the curve of your fingertips for a more natural way of typing. Reverse tilt design positions the keyboard at the correct angle to give you a straight, neutral wrist position. Additionally, the shape of the mouse is designed for maximum wrist comfort. Plus its Windows button provides one-touch access to the Windows 8 Start screen.
Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7
150 MB Hard Drive
- Cushioned palm rest - Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position.
- Split keyset design - Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position.
- Natural Arc - Natural Arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the finger tips
- Domed keyboard design - Domed keyboard design positions wrists at a natural, relaxed angle
- Separate Number Pad - Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup
- Wrist comfort - The shape of the mouse is designed to maximize wrist comfort
- Thumb scoop - Thumb scoop helps to maintain the correct ergonomic hand and wrist position
- Reverse tilt - Reverse tilt angles the keyboard to promote a straight neutral wrist position
- Windows button - Windows button for one-touch access ot the Start screen
- Back button - Back button for faster navigation
- 4-way Scroll wheel - 4-way scroll wheel for navigating up, down, left and right.
- 1 stars 0
- 2 stars 0
- 3 stars 0
- 4 stars 0
- 5 stars 0