Plantronics Blackwire 5200 Series USB Headset
Product ID 19393
Enhanced compatibility. Exceptional comfort. Connect seamlessly to your day. The Blackwire 5200 Series fits your busy workday. Easy to use, its USB or USB-C and 3.5 mm connectivity lets you work on a variety of devices. Ergonomically designed, it’s comfortable enough to wear all day, on your longest calls. The Blackwire 5200 Series - the power to connect and work easily is here.
|Connects to||PC via USB/USB-C, connects to mobile devices and tablets via 3.5mm and devices that support USB-C|
|Ideal for||Users with extensive PC communication and multimedia|
|Audio Performance||Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz–8 kHz optimal for PC wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), hi-fi stereo (C5220, C5220 USB-C only) receive frequency response from 20 Hz–20 kHz, enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP), noise canceling microphone, adjustable audio alerts with Plantronics Hub software (mute/volume)|
|Hearing Protection||SoundGuard DIGITAL protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dBA (enabled by Plantronics Hub). Additional lower level hearing protection against acoustic startle is provided by Plantronics Hub software limiting peak levels to 102 dBA|
- Connectivity Options - Manage your PC calls using USB or USB-C, or plug directly into your smartphone or tablet with the 3.5 mm connection.
- Comfort and Durability - Ultra-soft leatherette ear cushions (Blackwire 5220) wrapped around pillow-soft memory foam provide all-day comfort. A lightweight cushioned metal headband offers durability and a comfortable custom fit.
- Wearing Style Choice - Two wearing styles are available: hi-fi stereo (Blackwire 5220) for those who want a richer, immersive experience, or monaural (Blackwire 5210) design for those who prefer to leave one ear open.
- Simple Call Management - Use the intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute to simplify call management. Conveniently placed audio and visual alerts provide helpful but unobtrusive user call, mute, and volume status.
- Outstanding Audio Quality - Clear, natural and rich audio with wideband audio - a noise-canceling microphone - along with enhanced digital signal processing (DSP).
- Dynamic EQ - A dynamic EQ feature optimizes the quality of your voice on calls, and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you want hi-fit sound for listening to music or for multimedia playback.
- Rapid Deployment, Future Ready - Easy installation and UC Toolkit resources make IT deployment and management painless, while upgradable firmware and software ensure compatibility and feature support.
- Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional purchase, enables your IT team to gain insight into every compatible Plantronics headset being used company-wide
|Model||C5210 USB, C5210 USB-C, C5220 USB, C5220 USB-C|
|Part Number||C5210 USB, C5210 USB-C, C5220 USB, C5220 USB-C|
- 1 stars 0
- 2 stars 0
- 3 stars 0
- 4 stars 0
- 5 stars 0
(0 out of 0)