WorkRite 3170-17TG Pinnacle 2 Arm with 17" Ball Bearing Track
Workrite Pinnacle 2 is the latest generation of the highly acclaimed PinnacleArm. With an easy-read TiltRite gauge and full-range tilt support, the Pinnacle 2 keyboard arm offers unprecedented smoothness and adjustability for maximum comfort.
|Track Length||16 - 13/16"|
|Track Width||9 - 1/8"|
|Work Surface Depth||17" or more|
|Tilt Range||-15° to +10°|
|Track Style||ThinGlide progressive ball-bearing slide|
a = 16 - 13/16"
b = 9 - 1/8"
c = 25/32"
Pinnacle Arm Without Tray & Track
Pinnacle Arm With Keyboard Tray
Pinnacle 2 and Pinnacle 2 Value
Pinnacle 2 Extended
For the most versatile solution, select a platform with an integrated ambidextrous mousing surface. Two popular choices include the Banana-Board, with its sliding mouse surface or Revo, with its quick change mouse tray.
- Tilt range: -15° to +10°
- No-knob, no-lever, lift-n-lock for one-touch height adjustment
- Independent height and angle controls
- Height range from flush to 6" below worksurface
- 360° swivel for easy positioning and storage
- Non-intrusive low profile track provides maximum knee clearance and smooth, consistent operation
- Optional no-positive-tilt kit
Tilt Gauge indicates negative tilt
Superior Tilt Range - Pinnacle 2 offers full range positive and negative tilt with a single arm to accommodate the optimal position for different needs.
Easy-Read Visual - The Pinnacle 2 tilt gauge is conveniently located on the top of the arm for easy viewing.
Adjustable Dual Spring Assist - The dual counterbalance lift assist spring is preset at the factory for optimal performance. However, with the unique combination of adjustability and dual springs, the Pinnacle 2 enables users to adjust the spring to accommodate most keyboard platforms.
Easy Adjustability - Workrite was the first to develop incremental tilt capability that does not effect height adjustment or require a tightening or clamping knob. With particular focus on employee comfort and convenience, Pinnacle 2 features an incremental tilt that is adjustable by simply rotating the knob to increase or decrease to the recommended tilt angle. This helps to maintain a straight wrist position for employees with a repetitive strain injury such as carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS).
Durability - All Workrite Pinnacle 2 adjustable keyboard arms meet or exceed the ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-1998 standards for performance, durability, and cycle testing. All Pinnacle 2 products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Option 1: Color
Option 2: Track Length
16-13/16" track length for desks deeper than 17".
Option 3: Swivel Plate
Swivel Plate 2179-SP: The swivel plate allows you to swivel your keyboard tray horizontally independent from the arm.
Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45 degree for special mounting requirements.
- Easy to Install
- Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
- Weight 3 lbs
Option 4: Mounting Spacer
- Mounting Spacer (1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer is required only when the edge of your desk is thicker than the rest of the worksurface.
- Used to attach adjustable arm tracks when edge is thicker than worksurface.
- You can add spacer to make a flat surface under the desktop from front to back in order to install the Adjustable Arm.
- Available in 16" and 21" lengths (please specify).
a = 16" or 21"
b = 11 - 3/4"
Option 5: Corner Solution
- Dimensions: 12" W x 1 3/4" H.
- Adjusts to fit 1" to 2" thick work surfaces.
- Clamping design eliminates spacers.
- Converts 90 degree to useable work area.
- Weight: 3 Lbs.
- Color: Black
- a = 17.5" ... b = 9.25" ... c = 1.5"
- Move operator closer to work surface
- Designed specifically to fit model # 321 with Pinnacle 2 Arm. Also work with the following platform models: 187,188,487,488
- Converts 90 degree corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to useable work area
- Weight: 4 Lbs
- Color: Black/Gary
- 1 stars 0
- 2 stars 0
- 3 stars 0
- 4 stars 0
- 5 stars 0
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser that the products it manufactures are free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants each product in this catalog to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product in its original installation. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, any product, part or component which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Sierra HX Height Adjustable Workcenter components - Limited Lifetime
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet.
All of the following exceptions to the limited lifetime warranty apply:
Fundamentals Electric Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 10 years
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet
Essentia Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet
Laminated worksurfaces and modesty panels - 5 years
Sierra HXL Crank Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Including crank mechanisms
Cascade Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Including counter-balance mechanisms
Line of Sight electrical components and manual lifts - 5 years
Line of Sight frames and metal desk parts - 5 years
Monitor supports and mounts - 10 years
Solace Clamp-on sit-stand products - 5 years
Solace Desktop sit-stand products - 2 years
LED and florescent lighting fixtures - 5 years
Lighting transformers and fluorescent ballasts - 1 year
Tranquility Wool & PET Felt panels and mounts - 5 years
Tranquility Poly Panels - 2 years
Fabrics, modesty panels, custom products and special order items - 2 years
Mousing surfaces and Slide Guide - 1 year