Pinnacle AD - A Keyboard Arm with Extended Above Desk Range
The Pinnacle AD is Workrite’s arm with the greatest range. It includes thoughtful features found in our Pinnacle family, like Lift-n-Lock for re-positioning and easy tilt adjustment with a built in tilt gauge. Ideal for situations where above desk keyboard platform is desired and stowing the platform under desk is convenient.
WorkRite Pinnacle AD Adjustable Keyboard Arm 3176-22TG with 22 inch Track
Range of Motion
Retracted Storage - Stored position with typical 10½" platform
|Tilt Range||-15° to +10º|
|Height Range||7¼" above desk to 7" below|
|Track Style||low-profile progressive ball bearing slide track|
- Features sleek low-profile progressive ball bearing slide track for smooth, consistent operation
- Height range from 7¼" above desk to 7" below
- 360º swivel for easy positioning and storage
- Tilt range: -15° to +10º
- Lift-n-Lock for one touch height adjustment
- Easy tilt adjustment with ergonomic knob
- Non-intrusive, low profile track provides maximum knee clearance in 17", 22" and 28" lengths
- Complete, under desk storage with keyboard platforms as deep as 12" with a 22" track
Extended Height Range and Storability
Includes tilt indicator gauge for accurate tilt adjustment
The Pinnacle AD features our greatest height range of 14½", 7½" above work surface and 7" below. At 7" below, the Pinnacle AD meets the seated low requirement of BIFMA G-1 2002 for the 5th percentile adult female and exceeds the seated requirement for the 95th percentile adult male. In addition the Pinnacle AD’s extended above desk height range gives the majority of users the ability to work in standing positions. The unique design of the Pinnacle AD gives the best keyboard platform storage available in the industry, fully storing a platform as deep as 11½" under the work surface on a 22" track.
Tilt Range and Tilt Gauge
Ergonomically designed knob provides easy tilt adjustment
The Pinnacle AD features a full 25˚ range tilt based on the ANSI BIFMA G-1 2002 Ergonomics specifications of 10˚ positive tilt and 15˚ negative tilt. Our convenient tilt gauge at the rear of the arm allows users to identify the comfortable tilt angle and easily set the tilt to their preferred position with our dial-tilt knob located on the right side of the arm.
Stores Effortlessly on Ball bearing Track
Ball bearing track for years of maintenance free use
The Pinnacle AD uses our high quality low profile progressive ball bearing track for ease of use and years of trouble free service. Available in 17", 22" and 28" lengths the Pinnacle AD installs easily on all popular workstation depths. Also offered with a nylon track for budget conscious projects.
Step 1: Color
Step 2: Track Length
16 13/16" track length for desks deeper than 17"
Step 3: Swivel Plate
Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45° for special mounting requirements.
- Easy to Install
- Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
|2179 -SP||Swivel Plate||3 Lbs.|
Step 4: Mounting Spacer
- Required only when the edge is thicker than the rest of the worksuface.
- Available in 16" and 21" lengths (please specify)
|177-1||Mounting Spacer (1" Thickness)||10 Lbs.|
|177-3/4||Mounting Spacer (3/4" Thickness)||8 Lbs.|
|177-1/2||Mounting Spacer (1/2" Thickness)||7 Lbs.|
|177-1/4||Mounting Spacer (1/4" Thickness)||5 Lbs.|
Step 5: Corner Solution
- Dimensions: 12" W x 1 3/4" H.
- Adjusts to fit 1" to 2" thick work surfaces.
- Clamping design eliminates spacers.
- Converts 90 degree to useable work area.
- Weight: 3 Lbs.
- Color: Black
- a = 17.5" ... b = 9.25" ... c = 1.5"
- Move operator closer to work surface
- Designed specifically to fit model # 321 with Pinnacle 2 Arm. Also work with the following platform models: 187,188,487,488
- Converts 90 degree corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to useable work area
- Weight: 4 Lbs
- Color: Black/Gary