Workrite Pinnacle 2 is the latest generation of the highly acclaimed PinnacleArm. With an easy-read TiltRite gauge and full-range tilt support, the Pinnacle 2 keyboard arm offers unprecedented smoothness and adjustability for maximum comfort.
|Work Surface Depth||22" or more|
|Tilt Range||-15° to +10°|
|Track Style||ThinGlide progressive ball-bearing slide|
a = 21 - 13/16"
b = 9 - 1/8"
c = 25 / 32"
Pinnacle Arm Without Tray
Pinnacle Arm With Keyboard Tray
Pinnacle 2 and Pinnacle 2 Value
Pinnacle 2 Extended
For the most versatile solution, select a platform with an integrated ambidextrous mousing surface. Two popular choices include the Banana-Board, with its sliding mouse surface or Revo, with its quick change mouse tray.
- Tilt range: -15° to +10°
- No-knob, no-lever, lift-n-lock for one-touch height adjustment
- Independent height and angle controls
- Height range from flush to 6" below worksurface
- 360° swivel for easy positioning and storage
- Non-intrusive low profile track provides maximum knee clearance and smooth, consistent operation
- Optional no-positive-tilt kit
Tilt Gauge indicates negative tilt
Superior Tilt Range - Pinnacle 2 offers full range positive and negative tilt with a single arm to accommodate the optimal position for different needs.
Easy-Read Visual - The Pinnacle 2 tilt gauge is conveniently located on the top of the arm for easy viewing.
Adjustable Dual Spring Assist - The dual counterbalance lift assist spring is preset at the factory for optimal performance. However, with the unique combination of adjustability and dual springs, the Pinnacle 2 enables users to adjust the spring to accommodate most keyboard platforms.
Easy Adjustability - Workrite was the first to develop incremental tilt capability that does not effect height adjustment or require a tightening or clamping knob. With particular focus on employee comfort and convenience, Pinnacle 2 features an incremental tilt that is adjustable by simply rotating the knob to increase or decrease to the recommended tilt angle. This helps to maintain a straight wrist position for employees with a repetitive strain injury such as carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS).
Durability - All Workrite Pinnacle 2 adjustable keyboard arms meet or exceed the ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-1998 standards for performance, durability, and cycle testing. All Pinnacle 2 products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Option 1: Color
Option 2: Track Length
21-13/16" track length for desks deeper than 22".
Option 3: Swivel Plate
Swivel Plate 2179-SP: The swivel plate allows you to swivel your keyboard tray horizontally independent from the arm.
Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45 degree for special mounting requirements.
- Easy to Install
- Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
- Weight 3 lbs
Option 4: Mounting Spacer
- Mounting Spacer (1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer is required only when the edge of your desk is thicker than the rest of the worksurface.
- Used to attach adjustable arm tracks when edge is thicker than worksurface.
- You can add spacer to make a flat surface under the desktop from front to back in order to install the Adjustable Arm.
- Available in 16" and 21" lengths (please specify).
a = 16" or 21"
b = 11-3/4"
Option 5: Corner Solution
- Dimensions: 12" W x 1 3/4" H.
- Adjusts to fit 1" to 2" thick work surfaces.
- Clamping design eliminates spacers.
- Converts 90 degree to useable work area.
- Weight: 3 Lbs.
- Color: Black
- a = 17.5" ... b = 9.25" ... c = 1.5"
- Move operator closer to work surface
- Designed specifically to fit model # 321 with Pinnacle 2 Arm. Also work with the following platform models: 187,188,487,488
- Converts 90 degree corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to useable work area
- Weight: 4 Lbs
- Color: Black/Gary
Option 6: Positive Tilt Lock
It is a pin that is inserted in the arm to prevent the tilt from going to positive. It restricts the adjustable arms going to negative tilt range from -6 to -15 degrees.