Workrite Banana-Board Keyboard Tray
|UB-2180S-25||Black UltraThin Banana Board Adjustable Keyboard Tray with Jel|
|2128-17||Keyboard Tray & Pinnacle Arm with 17" Track without Mouse Palm Support & Jel|
|2128-22||Keyboard Tray & Pinnacle Arm with 22" Track without Mouse Palm Support & Jel|
|2133-17||Keyboard Tray & Pinnacle Arm with 17" Track with Mouse Palm Support & Jel|
|2133-22||Keyboard Tray & Pinnacle Arm with 22" Track with Mouse Palm Support & Jel|
The Banana-Board is WorkRite's most popular and patented keyboard tray system. Fully modular, the Banana-Board is available as a solo platform or a complete keyboard tray system. We provide a variety of arms of various track lengths, wrist rest and mouse support for you to build a complete keyboard tray system.
Please note the part numbers as you choose various options -
- (2180S): Keyboard tray only and palm support with sliding mouse platform for left or right handed use. No Adjustable Arm. Patented Platform is Functional and Stylish: Contemporary, hi-tech style looks great while allowing superior comfort while working. Unique Mouse Forward Design: Mouse slide creates Mouse-Forward position for improved ergonomic comfort.
- (2128-17): Keyboard tray with Adjustable Arm, 17" Track
- (2128-22): Keyboard tray with Adjustable Arm, 22" Track (Recommended track length)
- Built-in paper holder and line guide
- Integrated cord management
- Mouse-Trap keeps mouse in place
- Removable LeatheRite palm support
Fits the Following Worksurfaces
- Diagonal corners 12" or wider
- Curved corners 12" or larger radius
- 90 degree (converted to diagonal with 179ACD)
Adjustability: The Pinnacle 2 adjustable keyboard arm is easy to use and features no-knob, no-lever height adjustment. The dual adjustable lift-assist springs provide optimal balance and smooth movement.
Adaptable: The ½" thin molded high impact polyresin platform minimizes the distance between the forearm and thigh, for a greater range of ergonomic fit. The keyboard platform also features a built-in document holder and cord manager.
Unmatched Flexibility: The Banana-Board System fits the widest variety of office workstations. For demanding facility managers who want to avoid the hassle of supporting an extensive line of keyboard platforms for various workstation configurations, the Banana-Board is the ideal choice.
Functional: The Banana-Board System fits virtually all workstation shape and size requirements.
Durability: The Banana-Board System meets or exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA standards for performance, durability, and cycle testing, and is backed by Workrite`s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
With Mouse Palm Support
Without Mouse Palm Support
- Adjustable mouse platform is constructed from ultra-thin phenolic material and slides easily from side to side for both left or right handed users
- Features Mouse-Forward design for improved comfort.
- Injection molded plastic platform includes built-in document holder and cord management for keyboard and mouse
- Mouse-trap keeps mouse in place.
- Removable memory foam palm support
- Available in black
- Mouse platform palm support sold separately
- Platform requires radius or diagonal of 12″ or more for proper installation and use
- Pinnacle 2 Arm with 17" or 22" low profile ball bearing track
- Height range: flush to 6" below the worksurface
- Tilt range: -15 degree to +10 degree
- 360 degree swivel - easy positioning and storage
- No-knob, no-lever Lift-N-Lock
- Maximum knee clearance
- All Banana-Board Systems exceed LEED requirement MR4.2 (20% recycled content) and may be eligible for up to 2 points.
- Available in black only
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to order Jel version of the wrist rest, the part number is 4610725. If you want foam, the part number is 4600725.
|Part Number||2128-22 or 2133-22|
- 1 stars 0
- 2 stars 0
- 3 stars 0
- 4 stars 0
- 5 stars 0
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser that the products it manufactures are free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants each product in this catalog to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product in its original installation. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, any product, part or component which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Sierra HX Height Adjustable Workcenter components - Limited Lifetime
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet.
All of the following exceptions to the limited lifetime warranty apply:
Fundamentals Electric Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 10 years
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet
Essentia Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet
Laminated worksurfaces and modesty panels - 5 years
Sierra HXL Crank Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Including crank mechanisms
Cascade Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Including counter-balance mechanisms
Line of Sight electrical components and manual lifts - 5 years
Line of Sight frames and metal desk parts - 5 years
Monitor supports and mounts - 10 years
Solace Clamp-on sit-stand products - 5 years
Solace Desktop sit-stand products - 2 years
LED and florescent lighting fixtures - 5 years
Lighting transformers and fluorescent ballasts - 1 year
Tranquility Wool & PET Felt panels and mounts - 5 years
Tranquility Poly Panels - 2 years
Fabrics, modesty panels, custom products and special order items - 2 years
Mousing surfaces and Slide Guide - 1 year