|UB-2180S-25||Black UltraThin Banana Board Adjustable Keyboard Tray with Jel|
|2128-17||Keyboard Tray & Pinnacle Arm with 17" Track without Mouse Palm Support & Jel|
|2128-22||Keyboard Tray & Pinnacle Arm with 22" Track without Mouse Palm Support & Jel|
|2133-17||Keyboard Tray & Pinnacle Arm with 17" Track with Mouse Palm Support & Jel|
|2133-22||Keyboard Tray & Pinnacle Arm with 22" Track with Mouse Palm Support & Jel|
Keyboard platform and palm support with sliding mouse platform for left or right handed use. Superior solutions for left and right Handed users. This patented keyboard platform blends functionality with contemporary, high-tech design. Combined with our adjustable Pinnacle 2 Arm and our low profile ball bearing track, you have the ultimate in comfort and style.
Patented Platform is Functional and Stylish: Contemporary, hi-tech style looks great while allowing superior comfort while working.
Unique Mouse Forward Design: Mouse slide creates Mouse-Forward position for improved ergonomic comfort.
- Built-in paper holder and line guide
- Integrated cord management
- Mouse-Trap keeps mouse in place
- Removable LeatheRite palm support
Fits the Following Worksurfaces
- Diagonal corners 12" or wider
- Curved corners 12" or larger radius
- 90 degree (converted to diagonal with 179ACD)
Adjustability: The Pinnacle 2 adjustable keyboard arm is easy to use and features no-knob, no-lever height adjustment. The dual adjustable lift-assist springs provide optimal balance and smooth movement.
Adaptable: The ½" thin molded high impact polyresin platform minimizes the distance between the forearm and thigh, for a greater range of ergonomic fit. The keyboard platform also features a built-in document holder and cord manager.
Unmatched Flexibility: The Banana-Board System fits the widest variety of office workstations. For demanding facility managers who want to avoid the hassle of supporting an extensive line of keyboard platforms for various workstation configurations, the Banana-Board is the ideal choice.
Functional: The Banana-Board System fits virtually all workstation shape and size requirements.
Durability: The Banana-Board System meets or exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA standards for performance, durability, and cycle testing, and is backed by Workrite`s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
With Mouse Palm Support
Without Mouse Palm Support
- Adjustable mouse platform is constructed from ultra-thin phenolic material and slides easily from side to side for both left or right handed users
- Features Mouse-Forward design for improved comfort.
- Injection molded plastic platform includes built-in document holder and cord management for keyboard and mouse
- Mouse-trap keeps mouse in place.
- Removable memory foam palm support
- Available in black
- Mouse platform palm support sold separately
- Platform requires radius or diagonal of 12″ or more for proper installation and use
- Pinnacle 2 Arm with 17" or 22" low profile ball bearing track
- Height range: flush to 6" below the worksurface
- Tilt range: -15 degree to +10 degree
- 360 degree swivel - easy positioning and storage
- No-knob, no-lever Lift-N-Lock
- Maximum knee clearance
- All Banana-Board Systems exceed LEED requirement MR4.2 (20% recycled content) and may be eligible for up to 2 points.
- Available in black only
Option 1: Color
Option 2: Arm Type
Pinnacle 2 Arm - Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm - Pinnacle AD Arm - Budget Arm - Locking Lever Arm
Option 3: Wrist Rest
Jel inside Synthetic Leather "Jel-LetherRite"
WorkRite 128 Wrist Rest: Palm support for use with existing keyboard trays and roll-out keyboard drawers. For use with roll-out keyboard drawers and other applications.
Option 4: Clip-On Mouse Support
Easily clips on and off for storage
Clip On Mouse Support Model 2120
- Supports Wrist for Ergonomic Mousing
- Adds mouse area palm support to the following products
- Banana-Board REVO Platforms Mouse-Under Platforms 180S Platforms
- Easy to Attach
- Easily clips on and off for storage
Option 5: Swivel Plate
Swivel Plate 2179-SP: The swivel plate allows you to swivel your keyboard tray horizontally independent from the arm.
Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45 degree for special mounting requirements.
- Easy to Install
- Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
- Weight 3 lbs
Option 6: Mounting Spacer
- Mounting Spacer (1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer is required only when the edge of your desk is thicker than the rest of the worksurface.
- Used to attach adjustable arm tracks when edge is thicker than worksurface.
- You can add spacer to make a flat surface under the desktop from front to back in order to install the Adjustable Arm.
- Available in 16" and 21" lengths (please specify).
Option 7: Corner Solution
- Dimensions: 12" W x 1 3/4" H.
- Adjusts to fit 1" to 2" thick work surfaces.
- Clamping design eliminates spacers.
- Converts 90 degree to useable work area.
- Weight: 3 Lbs.
- Color: Black
- a = 17.5" ... b = 9.25" ... c = 1.5"
- Move operator closer to work surface
- Designed specifically to fit model # 321 with Pinnacle 2 Arm. Also work with the following platform models: 187,188,487,488
- Converts 90 degree corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to useable work area
- Weight: 4 Lbs
- Color: Black/Gary
Option 8: Track Length
- Desk has more than 22" clear space under desktop, front to back
- Less than 22" and more than 17" clearance under desktop, front to back
- Desk has less than 17" clear space under desktop, front to back
Option 9: Positive Tilt Lock
It is a pin that is inserted in the arm to prevent the tilt from going to positive. It restricts the adjustable arms going to negative tilt range from -6 to -15 degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Part Number||2128-22 or 2133-22|