|UB-317RL-25||Black UltraThin Combo Reversible 27" Adjustable Keyboard Platform with Jel|
|CB-317RL-25||Black Classic Combo Reversible 27" Adjustable Keyboard Platform with Jel|
Compact keyboard and mouse platform with rounded corners and Mouse-Forward design
Includes the Optimizer Keyboard Platform Enhancement: The optimizer incorporates many of the unique features found in our best selling Banana-Board keyboard platform and is included with this platform at no additional charge.
For Right or Left Handed Users: Mouse area can be configured on the right or left of the platform.
Comfortable Mouse Forward design: Mouse-Forward design positions the mousing area closer to the user, in a more natural location.
Fits the Following Worksurfaces
- Diagonal corners 12" or wider
- Curved corners 12" or larger radius
- 90 degree (converted to diagonal with 179ACD)
Mouse Forward: The Reversible Corner Platform features a Mouse-Forward design, for easy movement within the primary reach zone.
Neutral wrist position is the key to comfort: All palm supports are upholstered with LeatheRite, providing the feel of soft glove leather and the durability of synthetic fiber. Its hypoallergenic, breathable micro porous structure dissipates heat in warm weather and retains it in cold weather. For superior palm support and comfort, choose our JelRite palm supports with a thermal reactive memory foam that minimizes pressure against the palm.
Thoughtful Features: On all platforms, our palm supports are easily removable to meet the user’s unique requirements. All Ultra-Thin platforms have the Optimizer, an integrated keyboard cord management feature, along with a built-in document holder and mouse cord retainer.
Durable Platform: Our ¼" Ultra-Thin phenolic minimizes the distance between the forearm and thigh, providing a greater range of ergonomic fit. For value driven applications, select our classic 5/8" melamine platform.
- Mouse Forward design.
- Turn platform over to alternate from right to left hand mousing.
- Available in Classic or UltraThin. Ultra-thin phenolic or .625″ thick classic melamine.
- Includes Optimizer document holder and cable management system
- Removable LeatheRite palm support.
- Fits curved corner over 12", diagonal corner over 12" and 90 degree corner with adapter. Quick, easy monitor install. Take the work out of adjusting and replacing monitors. Simply attach, adjust, and remove all at the face of the beam. No need to slide monitors to remove.
- Single surface platform is reversible and can easily accommodates left or right handed users by simply turning it over
- Removable 2 piece memory foam palm support
- Available in black
- Platform requires radius or diagonal of 12″ or more for proper installation and use
Option 1: Color
Option 2: Mousing Hand
- Mouse Platform on Left Side
- Mouse Platform on Right Side
Option 3: Material
Classic: 5/8" thick particleboard with melamine cover.
Ultra Thin: 1/4" Phenolic platform is very light and extremely tough, it doesn`t break and it doesn`t change color. All Ultra-Thin platforms have the Optimizer, and integrated keyboard cord management feature, along with a built-in document holder and mouse cord retainer.
Ultra Thin platform features Optimizer document holder and cable management system.
Option 4: Arm Type
Pinnacle 2 Arm - Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm - Pinnacle AD Arm - Budget Arm - Locking Lever Arm
Option 5: Wrist Rest
Jel inside Synthetic Leather "Jel-LetherRite"
Option 6: Swivel Plate
Swivel Plate 2179-SP: The swivel plate allows you to swivel your keyboard tray horizontally independent from the arm.
Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45 degree for special mounting requirements.
- Easy to Install
- Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
- Weight 3 lbs
Option 7: Mounting Spacer
- Mounting Spacer (1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer is required only when the edge of your desk is thicker than the rest of the worksurface.
- Used to attach adjustable arm tracks when edge is thicker than worksurface.
- You can add spacer to make a flat surface under the desktop from front to back in order to install the Adjustable Arm.
- Available in 16" and 21" lengths (please specify).
a = 16" or 21"
b = 11 - 3/4"
Option 8: Corner Solution
- Dimensions: 12" W x 1 3/4" H.
- Adjusts to fit 1" to 2" thick work surfaces.
- Clamping design eliminates spacers.
- Converts 90 degree to useable work area.
- Weight: 3 Lbs.
- Color: Black
- a = 17.5" ... b = 9.25" ... c = 1.5"
- Move operator closer to work surface
- Designed specifically to fit model # 321 with Pinnacle 2 Arm. Also work with the following platform models: 187,188,487,488
- Converts 90 degree corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to useable work area
- Weight: 4 Lbs
- Color: Black/Gary
Option 9: Track Length
- Desk has more than 22" clear space under desktop, front to back
- Less than 22" and more than 17" clearance under desktop, front to back
- Desk has less than 17" clear space under desktop, front to back
Option 10: Positive Tilt Lock
It is a pin that is inserted in the arm to prevent the tilt from going to positive. It restricts the adjustable arms going to negative tilt range from -6 to -15 degrees.
Product Options/AccessoriesWorkrite BMK-1-B or BMK-2-B Bench Mount Kit $94.00 $65.80
|Part Number||UB317RL-25 or CB317RL-25|
Be the first to review this product
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser that the products it manufactures are free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants each product in this catalog to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product in its original installation. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, any product, part or component which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Sierra HX Height Adjustable Workcenter components - Limited Lifetime
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet.
All of the following exceptions to the limited lifetime warranty apply:
Fundamentals Electric Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 10 years
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet
Essentia Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet
Laminated worksurfaces and modesty panels - 5 years
Sierra HXL Crank Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Including crank mechanisms
Cascade Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Including counter-balance mechanisms
Line of Sight electrical components and manual lifts - 5 years
Line of Sight frames and metal desk parts - 5 years
Monitor supports and mounts - 10 years
Solace Clamp-on sit-stand products - 5 years
Solace Desktop sit-stand products - 2 years
LED and florescent lighting fixtures - 5 years
Lighting transformers and fluorescent ballasts - 1 year
Tranquility Wool & PET Felt panels and mounts - 5 years
Tranquility Poly Panels - 2 years
Fabrics, modesty panels, custom products and special order items - 2 years
Mousing surfaces and Slide Guide - 1 year