|UB-2110RL-25||Black UltraThin Advantage Single Adjustable Keyboard Platform with Jel|
All the Advantages of our Dual system but with only a single mouse platform. Keyboard platform and palm support with Swivel out Mouse Platform that is ideal for all users.
This system features our Advantage Single platform with right hand swivel out mouse surface combined with our Pinnacle 2 Value arm. The efficient design of the mouse platform reduces the incidence of lifting and repositioning the mouse, a factor in repetitive stress injuries.
Adjustability: The Pinnacle 2 adjustable keyboard arm is easy to use and features no knob, no-lever height adjustment. The Dual adjustable lift-assist springs provide optimal balance and smooth movement.
Adaptable: The ¼" Ultra-Thin phenolic platform minimizes the distance between the forearm and thigh, providing a greater range of ergonomic fit. The Advantage single keyboard platform also features the Optimizer with built-in document holder and cord manager.
Functional: The Advantage - Single System is adaptable to fit virtually all workstation shape and size requirements.
Durability: The Advantage - Single System meets or exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA standards for performance, durability, and cycle testing, and is backed by Workrite’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Mouse Forward: The Advantage Platforms feature a Mouse-Forward design, for easy movement within the primary reach zone.
Neutral wrist position is the key to comfort: All palm supports are upholstered with LeatheRite, providing the feel of soft glove leather and the durability of synthetic fiber. Its hypoallergenic, breathable micro porous structure dissipates heat in warm weather and retains it in cold weather. For superior palm support and comfort, choose our JelRite palm supports with a thermal reactive memory foam that minimizes pressure against the palm.
Thoughtful Features: On all platforms, our palm supports are easily removable to meet the user’s unique requirements. All Ultra-Thin platforms have the Optimizer, an integrated keyboard cord management feature, along with a built-in document holder and mouse cord retainer.
Single Mouse Keyboard Platform
- Single swivel-out mouse platform stores under keyboard when not in use
- Swivel-out mouse platform provides MouseForward design
- Mouse-trap keeps mouse in place
- Mouse platforms slide to adjust to Mouse-Forward position for improved comfort
- Removable LeatheRite palm support
- Fits straightaways, diagonal corner over 17", curved corner over 18" and 90 degree corner with adapter
- Ultra-thin phenolic platform includes our Optimizer document holder and cable management system and removable memory foam palm support
- Mouse platform converts easily for left or right handed use with the use of a simple tool
- Platform requires at least 18″ radius or 17″ diagonal for proper installation or use
- Available in black
- Mouse platform palm support sold separately
- Pinnacle 2 Value Arm with 17" or 22" nylon glide track
- Height range: flush to 6" below the worksurface
- Tilt range: -15 degree to +10 degree
- 360 degree swivel - easy positioning and storage
- No-knob, no-lever Lift-N-Lock
- Maximum knee clearance
- Tools are required to relocate mouse pad from right to left handed mousing
- All Advantage-Single Systems exceed LEED requirement MR4.2 (20% recycled content) and may be eligible for up to 2 points
- Ultra-Thin platform surface made from GREENGUARD certified materials
Option 1: Color
Option 2: Material
Ultra Thin : 1/4" Phenolic platform is very light and extremely tough, it doesn`t break and it doesn`t change color. All Ultra-Thin platforms have the Optimizer, and integrated keyboard cord management feature, along with a built-in document holder and mouse cord retainer.
Ultra Thin platform features Optimizer document holder and cable management system.
Option 3: Mousing Hand
- Mouse Platform on Right Side
- Mouse Platform on Left Side
- Mouse Platforms for Both Sides
Option 4: Arm Type
Pinnacle 2 Arm - Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm - Pinnacle AD Arm - Budget Arm - Locking Lever Arm
Option 5: Wrist Rest
Jel inside Synthetic Leather "Jel-LetherRite"
WorkRite 128 Wrist Rest: Palm support for use with existing keyboard trays and roll-out keyboard drawers. For use with roll-out keyboard drawers and other applications.
Option 6: Clip-On Mouse Support
Easily clips on and off for storage
Clip On Mouse Support Model 2120
- Supports Wrist for Ergonomic Mousing
- Adds mouse area palm support to the following products
- Banana-Board REVO Platforms Mouse-Under Platforms 180S Platforms
- Easy to Attach
- Easily clips on and off for storage
Option 7: Swivel Plate
Swivel Plate 2179-SP: The swivel plate allows you to swivel your keyboard tray horizontally independent from the arm.
Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45 degree for special mounting requirements.
- Easy to Install
- Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
- Weight 3 lbs
Option 8: Mounting Spacer
- Mounting Spacer (1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer is required only when the edge of your desk is thicker than the rest of the worksurface.
- Used to attach adjustable arm tracks when edge is thicker than worksurface.
- You can add spacer to make a flat surface under the desktop from front to back in order to install the Adjustable Arm.
- Available in 16" and 21" lengths (please specify).
a = 16" or 21"
b = 11 - 3/4"
Option 9: Corner Solution
- Dimensions: 12" W x 1 3/4" H.
- Adjusts to fit 1" to 2" thick work surfaces.
- Clamping design eliminates spacers.
- Converts 90 degree to useable work area.
- Weight: 3 Lbs.
- Color: Black
- a = 17.5" ... b = 9.25" ... c = 1.5"
- Move operator closer to work surface
- Designed specifically to fit model # 321 with Pinnacle 2 Arm. Also work with the following platform models: 187,188,487,488
- Converts 90 degree corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to useable work area
- Weight: 4 Lbs
- Color: Black/Gary
Option 10: Track Length
- Desk has more than 22" clear space under desktop, front to back
- Less than 22" and more than 17" clearance under desktop, front to back
- Desk has less than 17" clear space under desktop, front to back
Option 11: Positive Tilt Lock
It is a pin that is inserted in the arm to prevent the tilt from going to positive. It restricts the adjustable arms going to negative tilt range from -6 to -15 degrees.
Product Options/Accessories2120-25 Clip-On Mouse Support $44.00 $26.40 177 Mounting Spacers $22.00 $13.20 2179-SP Swivel Plate $84.00 $50.40 3170-P2NPT Positive Tilt Lockout Kits $8.00 179CCD Compact Corner Diagonal $102.00 $61.20 179ACD Adjustable Corner Diagonal $84.00 $50.40 179CR Corner Rectangle $153.00 $91.80 Workrite BMK-1-B or BMK-2-B Bench Mount Kit $94.00 $65.80 Workrite 173 Fundamentals Arm $110.00 $66.00
|Tilt||25 degree: -15 to +10 degree|
|Track Length||17" or 22"|
|Material||UltraThin 0.25" solid phenolic|
Review this product
by Kristin D, California
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser that the products it manufactures are free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants each product in this catalog to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product in its original installation. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, any product, part or component which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Sierra HX Height Adjustable Workcenter components - Limited Lifetime
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet.
All of the following exceptions to the limited lifetime warranty apply:
Fundamentals Electric Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 10 years
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet
Essentia Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet
Laminated worksurfaces and modesty panels - 5 years
Sierra HXL Crank Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Including crank mechanisms
Cascade Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Including counter-balance mechanisms
Line of Sight electrical components and manual lifts - 5 years
Line of Sight frames and metal desk parts - 5 years
Monitor supports and mounts - 10 years
Solace Clamp-on sit-stand products - 5 years
Solace Desktop sit-stand products - 2 years
LED and florescent lighting fixtures - 5 years
Lighting transformers and fluorescent ballasts - 1 year
Tranquility Wool & PET Felt panels and mounts - 5 years
Tranquility Poly Panels - 2 years
Fabrics, modesty panels, custom products and special order items - 2 years
Mousing surfaces and Slide Guide - 1 year