WorkRite 2110RLN Mouse-Under Microsoft Natural Keyboard Platform
“Build your own system, base starts as keyboard tray only”
|UB-2110RLN||Black UltraThin Mouse Under Microsoft Natural Adjustable Keyboard Platform|
Microsoft Natural keyboard platform with swivel-out mouse platform.
Includes the Optimizer Keyboard Platform Enhancement: The optimizer incorporates many of the unique features found in our best selling Banana-Board keyboard platform and is included with this platform at no additional charge.
Swivel-Out Mouse Platform: Provides Mouse-Forward design. Platform stores under keyboard tray when not in use.
UltraThin Platform: Available in UltraThin only.
Fits the Following Worksurfaces
- Diagonal corners 17" or wider
- Curved corners 18" or larger radius
- 90 degree (converted to diagonal with 179CCD)
Designed for Microsoft Natural Keyboards: Shaped to allow the front contours of Microsoft Natural and Elite keyboards.
Durable Platform: Our ¼" Ultra-Thin phenolic minimizes the distance between the forearm and thigh, providing a greater range of ergonomic fit.
Thoughtful Features: All Ultra-Thin platforms have the Optimizer, an integrated keyboard cord management feature, along with a built-in document holder.
Mouse Forward: Designed for easy movement within the primary reach zone.
- Designed for use with Microsoft Natural or Natural Elite keyboard
- Ultra-thin phenolic platform includes our Optimizer document holder and cable management system and removable memory foam palm support
- Swivel-out mouse platform provides Mouse-Forward design
- Swivel mouse platform under keyboard when not in use
- Platform requires at least 18″ radius or 17″ diagonal for proper installation and use
- Available in UltraThin only
- Available in black
- Removable LeatheRite palm support
- Fits straightaways, diagonal corner over 17", curved corner over 18" and 90 degree corner with adapter
- Mouse platform palm support sold separately
Option 1: Color
Option 2: Mousing Hand
- Mouse Platform on Right Side
- Mouse Platform on Left Side
- Mouse Platforms for Both Sides
Option 3: Material
Ultra Thin : 1/4" Phenolic platform is very light and extremely tough, it doesn`t break and it doesn`t change color. All Ultra-Thin platforms have the Optimizer, and integrated keyboard cord management feature, along with a built-in document holder and mouse cord retainer.
Ultra Thin platform features Optimizer document holder and cable management system.
Option 4: Arm Type
Pinnacle 2 Arm - Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm - Pinnacle AD Arm - Budget Arm - Locking Lever Arm
Option 5: Clip-On Mouse Support
Easily clips on and off for storage
Clip On Mouse Support Model 2120
- Supports Wrist for Ergonomic Mousing
- Adds mouse area palm support to the following products
- Banana-Board REVO Platforms Mouse-Under Platforms 180S Platforms
- Easy to Attach
- Easily clips on and off for storage
Option 6: Swivel Plate
Swivel Plate 2179-SP: The swivel plate allows you to swivel your keyboard tray horizontally independent from the arm.
Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45 degree for special mounting requirements.
- Easy to Install
- Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
- Weight 3 lbs
Option 7: Mounting Spacer
- Mounting Spacer (1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 1/2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (1 3/4" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer (2" Thickness)
- Mounting Spacer is required only when the edge of your desk is thicker than the rest of the worksurface.
- Used to attach adjustable arm tracks when edge is thicker than worksurface.
- You can add spacer to make a flat surface under the desktop from front to back in order to install the Adjustable Arm.
- Available in 16" and 21" lengths (please specify).
a = 16" or 21"
b = 11 - 3/4"
Option 8: Corner Solution
- Dimensions: 12" W x 1 3/4" H.
- Adjusts to fit 1" to 2" thick work surfaces.
- Clamping design eliminates spacers.
- Converts 90 degree to useable work area.
- Weight: 3 Lbs.
- Color: Black
- a = 17.5" ... b = 9.25" ... c = 1.5"
- Move operator closer to work surface
- Designed specifically to fit model # 321 with Pinnacle 2 Arm. Also work with the following platform models: 187,188,487,488
- Converts 90 degree corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to useable work area
- Weight: 4 Lbs
- Color: Black/Gary
Option 9: Track Length
- Desk has more than 22" clear space under desktop, front to back
- Less than 22" and more than 17" clearance under desktop, front to back
- Desk has less than 17" clear space under desktop, front to back
Option 10: Positive Tilt Lock
It is a pin that is inserted in the arm to prevent the tilt from going to positive. It restricts the adjustable arms going to negative tilt range from -6 to -15 degrees.
- 1 stars 1
- 2 stars 0
- 3 stars 0
- 4 stars 0
- 5 stars 0
by William D, Colorado, Sep 30, 2015
There weren't any instructions with the platform. It's been trial and error figuring out how it works and it is easy to push up and out of adjustment when sitting down. If you bump it with your legs it moves up and out of position..
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser that the products it manufactures are free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants each product in this catalog to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product in its original installation. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, any product, part or component which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Sierra HX Height Adjustable Workcenter components - Limited Lifetime
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet.
All of the following exceptions to the limited lifetime warranty apply:
Fundamentals Electric Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 10 years
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet
Essentia Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Electric components, motors, frames, brackets and feet
Laminated worksurfaces and modesty panels - 5 years
Sierra HXL Crank Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Including crank mechanisms
Cascade Height Adjustable Workcenter components - 5 years
Including counter-balance mechanisms
Line of Sight electrical components and manual lifts - 5 years
Line of Sight frames and metal desk parts - 5 years
Monitor supports and mounts - 10 years
Solace Clamp-on sit-stand products - 5 years
Solace Desktop sit-stand products - 2 years
LED and florescent lighting fixtures - 5 years
Lighting transformers and fluorescent ballasts - 1 year
Tranquility Wool & PET Felt panels and mounts - 5 years
Tranquility Poly Panels - 2 years
Fabrics, modesty panels, custom products and special order items - 2 years
Mousing surfaces and Slide Guide - 1 year