Chief KPG-110B Pole Mount Arm
Height Adjustable Dual Swing LCD Flat Panel or Laptop
Features of Chief KPG-110:
1. Centris Technology (PATENTED FEATURE): Provides smooth fingertip tilt in all directions
using the screen's center of gravity. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.
2. Fingertip Height Adjustment: Adjust viewing height up to 13.25" (337 mm). Optimize height
adjustment for any display with customizable tension
3. Flexible Installation: Allows installation on pre-existing poles with 1.5 - 2" (38 - 51 mm)
outer diameters. Ships fully assembled.
4. Advanced Display Mounting: Teardrop hole pattern makes mounting the screen quick and
5. Ultimate Flexibility: Maximum range of motion from low profile to full extension
6. Portrait and landscape rotation and side-to-side pivot
7. Friction-adjustable pivot points for customized movement
8. Easy cable management through predefined pathway inside arms
9. VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible
Technical Drawings for Chief KPG 110 Pole Mount
Flat Panel Height Adjustable Dual Swing LCD Arm
Description of Chief KPG 110B:
The KPG110 easily attaches small flat panel TVs, LCDs and monitors to poles and allows viewing from multiple angles
Depth from Pole:
2.13" (56 mm)
19.5" (495 mm)
13.25" (337 mm)
Pivot (Pole, Arm, Display):
360 degree/180 degree/180 degree
5-25 lbs (2.3 - 11.4 kg)
Pole Outer Diameter Range:
1.5 - 2" (38 - 51 mm)
75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm (without extra interface bracket)
Powered by electric motor, this desk will go up or down with the press of a button.
Pneumatic mechanism moves the desk up and down by pressing a handle till you reach the perfect height.
Crank desk adjusts desk height up or down by turning crank handle clockwise or counter clockwise.
Pinset desk moves in incremental heights of 1" by adjusting pins. Suitable only when an occasional change in seat height is needed.