Chief KWD 110B Wall Mount Flat Panel Single Monitor Dual LCD Arm
Features of Chief KWD 110:
1. Centris Technology (PATENTED FEATURE): Provides smooth fingertip tilt in all directions
using the screen's center of gravity. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.
2. Compatible with Office Furniture: Custom OFB office furniture interface brackets available
for most office systems. (OFB brackets sold separately)
3. Advanced Display Mounting: Teardrop hole pattern makes mounting the screen quick and
4. Ultimate Flexibility: Maximum range of motion from low profile to full extension.
5. Cable Management: Easily route cables through predefined pathway inside arms. Built-in
7. Independently adjustable tension at pivot points for customized control.
6. Tension can be optimized for touch screen use.
8. Side-to-side pivot adjustment up to 180 degree depending on installation.
9. VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible (interface brackets available for non-
VESA compliant monitors)
Technical Drawing for Chief KWD-110 Wall Mount
Flat Panel Single Monitor Dual LCD Arm
Description of Chief KWD-110B:
Chief's KWD110 provides a broad range of motion for viewing monitors from multiple angles and folds in close to the wall for a low profile appearance. (Previously sold as FWD110)
2.17" (55 mm)
15.94" (405 mm)
Pivot (wall plate):
Pivot (arm connection):
Dimensions (H x W x D):
8.18" x 12.18" x 2.15" (208 x 309 x 55 mm)
40 lbs (18.1 kg)
Wood Stud, Brick, Concrete
75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm (without extra interface bracket)
Powered by electric motor, this desk will go up or down with the press of a button.
Pneumatic mechanism moves the desk up and down by pressing a handle till you reach the perfect height.
Crank desk adjusts desk height up or down by turning crank handle clockwise or counter clockwise.
Pinset desk moves in incremental heights of 1" by adjusting pins. Suitable only when an occasional change in seat height is needed.